- See over 2000 animals in a spectacular conservation park just an hour outside of Malaga
- Meet the animal-keepers at various daily talks and feedings and learn about elephants, lions, ring-tailed lemurs and more
- Walk the hanging bridge over the Great Lake of Africa and see the Iberian Lynx from above
See the first Asian elephant born in Spain, plus zebras, porcupines, white rhinos and more just an hour away from Malaga at Selwo Aventura. This home to over 2000 animals also offers humans a bird's eye view from several hanging bridges!
Want to meet the cast of The Lion King in the real world? You'll experience the circle of life in action at Selwo Avenura, just an hour from Malaga.
See cheetahs, lions, meerkats, spotted hyenas and even the first Asian elephant born in Spain. We can't promise they'll sing, but they'll pose for photos at least!
Got a burning question? Meet the animal-keepers at various daily talks and feedings.
For a bird's eye view of Africa in Spain, walk on the hanging bridge across 'the Great Lake of Africa' and spot the Iberian Lynx munching on lush vegetation. It's a great day in the even greater outdoors.
Show your smartphone voucher at the ticket office named Recepción / Información and have it scanned.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
This venue is only reachable by car.