- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Wander a stunning 16th-century palace filled with some of the greatest works of the 20th century
- Get to know the art of Picasso, with over 200 original works
- Explore the permanent and temporary exhibitions with an informative audio guide that helps contextualize Picasso's paintings with informative biographical storytelling
Arguably the most influential painter of the 20th century, Pablo Picasso pioneered entirely new ways to express the human condition with art. His creative visions quite literally shifted the art world's perspective forever, and his work continues to inspire and challenge new and old ways of thinking and creating. Grab a ticket to the Picasso Museum in his hometown of Málaga, and discover over 200 of his legendary works in a beautiful 16th-century palace, nestled in the historic old town.
To art nerds, Picasso is a revolutionary whose distorted lines and forms created completely new ways to think about artistic representations of the world. Raw, abstract, and sometimes grotesque, his work is also perhaps the most misunderstood and caricatured of any artist in history.
Whether you're a Picasso fanatic or are simply curious to find out what all the fuss is about, the Picasso Museum in Málaga will blow you away. Housed inside the stunning Palacio de Buenavista, the museum provides the perfect way to connect with Picasso's art, tracing his journey from a trainee painter to a global phenomenon.
Explore the breadth of Picasso's extensive oeuvre, with over 200 of his works presented alongside intriguing biographical information that helps contextualize and shed light upon all those square-like shapes and distorted figures.
Free admission on Sundays for the last 2 hours (entry up to 30 min before closing time); 28 Feb; 18 May; 27 Sep.