- Tour the highlights of Málaga with an English-speaking guide and learn the stories behind the gorgeous city center
- Skip the line to the Picasso Museum Málaga and see almost 300 works donated by members of Picasso's family
- Choose your lunch option: opt for tapa and a drink or a full gastronomic lunch at the bodega Los Patios de Beatas
Join your host for the inside scoop on the sunny city and its sights.
Step inside the Alcazaba and the Roman Theatre for a glimpse at ancient civilizations. See the Jewish quarter and the Cathedral, and smell your way around the Atarazanas market.
At the Picasso Museum Málaga, feel the inspiration flowing as you study 285 works donated by members of Picasso's family in a restored 16th-century palace!
Lunch is either tapas and drinks or a full meal. Choose your own adventure in Málaga!
- Go to the main entrance of AC Hotel Málaga Palacio and show your smartphone ticket to the guide
- Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- The tapa at Bodega El Pimpi consists of a small sandwich called 'pitufo de pringá': spread made with mixed meats confit
- The gastronomic lunch at Los Patios de Beatas includes salmon in gin sauce or black cod (starter) and loin of Iberian pork (main course)