Tickets for Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga
Stunning Spanish art in a 16th-century building
- Witness the splendor of Málaga's architecture from the 16th century at Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga
- Discover a trove of incredible Spanish paintings from the 19th and 20th centuries
- See over 285 paintings from Carmen Thyssen's private collection plus the temporary exhibition
There's much to see in this converted 16th-century building, now home to some stunning Spanish paintings. Carmen Thyssen's private collection covers works of the 19th and early 20th centuries, plus Andalusian paintings. Highlights include works by Goya, Picasso, and more!
If you're looking for some peaceful time out of the southern Spanish sun, clear your head with a look at some stunning art. There are over 285 paintings from Carmen Thyssen's private collection on display in Málaga's Museo Carmen Thyssen.
Get up close to marvel at the details in these incredible landscapes and portraits - some are so realistic they look like photographs!
See Mariano Fortuny Marsal's Bullfight. Wounded Picador, undoubtedly one of the most important recent additions to the Baroness Carmen Thyssen-Bornemisza's 19th-century Spanish Painting Collection, plus works from Goya and Picasso, Guillermo Gómez Gil's The Fountain of Reding and many, many more.
There's enough in this 16th-century building to keep you occupied for hours. Soak up the art world at this Málaga highlight.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office.
- Tuesday - Sunday 09:30 - 20:00
- December 24 & 31: 09:30 - 15:00