- See the best flamenco show in Málaga (#1 on TripAdvisor)
- Get your groove on to the sounds of Spanish culture in Andalusia, known as the birthplace of flamenco
- Visit a very special center run by a family of artists
Enter an intimate venue and get up close to real Spanish flamenco at Málaga's Kelipé Flamenco Show. As the number one flamenco show in Málaga, according to TripAdvisor, it's an Andalusian experience you can't miss.
Kelipé is the result of a lifetime of dedication to the art of flamenco, located in a very special center, run by a family of artists.
Unwind to the strokes of a Spanish guitar, and admire the skills of the flamenco dancers in this intimate, cosy venue.
The cast of Kelipé consists of five talented artists known for their dedication, passion and technical, and interpretive skills. You'll be mesmerized!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Bus: Lines 2, 17, 20, 30, or 36 to Pasillo de Santa Isabel.