- Join a guide for this unique tour and learn the history, anecdotes and little curiosities of a route that runs between two gorges, canyons and a valley
- Walk in the air over 100 meters above the river and find out just how important this path is to the history of Málaga
- See one of the most impressive landscapes of the Málaga mountain range
Prepare to walk what was once the most dangerous footbridge in the world with a tour guide! The El Caminito del Rey path, all of which was renovated in 2015 and now offers a new, secure path and footbridge, stretches across a gorge and promises incredible views and pathways less than a meter wide in some places. Are you brave enough for this must-see in Málaga?
Located in one of the most spectacular landscapes of the Málaga mountain range, the Caminito del Rey route is one of the most exciting natural attractions in Andalusia.
Bring a lot of water, slip on your hiking shoes and join your guide to brave the renovated walkways. Wind your way Indiana Jones style along the once death-defying pathway and through Los Gaitanes and El Chorro gorges - and learn how they built the route that King Alfonso XIII inaugurated in 1921.
The Caminito del Rey route stretches in one direction, from north to south. Opt to either walk back or take a shuttle bus and rest your weary feet.
- Guided tour in Spanish and English of the Caminito del Rey
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide waiting for you next to 'El Kiosko' restaurant, at the north entrance of Caminito del Rey
- Your Granada City Experience guide, who will be wearing the official guided certificate, will check your name in the list of participants
- Please be on time, otherwise the tour will leave without you. The tour is non-refundable!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: Take the Renfe train from Málaga (María Zambrano Station) to Álora (El Chorro Station). When you arrive at El Chorro, take the shuttle bus (90 minutes) and hop off at the Conde de Guadalhorce Reservoir, then go to "El Kiosko" restaurant to meet your guide
- Car (1): Park at El Chorro Train Station, in Álora. Take the shuttle bus (90 minutes) and hop off at the Conde de Guadalhorce Reservoir, then go to "El Kiosko" restaurant to meet your guide
- Car (2): Park at the Conde de Guadalhorce Reservoir at the northern access in Ardales (close to "El Kiosko" restaurant)