Tickets for Bioparc Fuengirola
This conservation-minded immersion zoo lets you get wild
- Kids will love this amazing day out at Malaga's sustainable zoo, which uses invisible barriers to make you feel like you're right in the action
- See monkeys, Komodo dragons, gorillas, snakes, tigers and more in their own unique environments!
- Learn about the animals in different regions as you travel to Africa and Madagascar, Southeast Asia, and the Indo-Pacific
Step into the wilderness at Malaga's Bioparc Fuengirola. This thoroughly modern zoo uses 'invisible' barriers to separate the animals from visitors. There are four different habitats with more than 200 rare species. And you, you'll be here too, safely wandering among the monkeys, gorillas, giant tortoises, white tigers, and leopards.
Get out your expedition vest and pith helmet, it's adventure time! As you wander through Bioparc Fuengirola's four immersive zones you'll feel as if you're in Equatorial Africa, Madagascar Island, Southeast Asia, and the Indo-Pacific, respectively.
This 'immersion zoo' park uses invisible barriers to keep visitors and animals separated so you'll feel right inside the habitats - though you're completely safe.
You'll see hippopotamuses in Africa, cheeky lemurs in Madagascar, orangutans in Southeast Asia and a Komodo dragon in the Indo-Pacific zone. Plus 100s more furry and feathered creatures.
This sustainable park promotes the conservation of animals, plants, and tropical forests, so you can feel extra-good about supporting Bioparc Fuengirola.
Enjoy an animal-packed day with heart, and with zero danger of getting lost in the jungle for months.
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket at the box office.
Good to know
- Walking: 1-minute walk from Fuengirola Town Hall
- Train: 8-minute walk from Fuengirola train station
- Bus: 9-minute walk from Portillo bus station
Last admission 1 hour before closing.
- 26-31 March: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00, Sat-Sun & holidays 10:00-19:30
- April: Mon-Fri 10:00-19:00, Sat-Sun & holidays 10:00-19:30
- 1 May-11 June: Mon-Fri 10:00-19:00 (2 June 10:00-17:00), Sat-Sun & holidays 10:00-20:00
- 12-18 June: Mon-Fri 10:00-20:00, Sat-Sun & holidays 10:00-21:00
- 19-30 June: Mon-Fri 10:00-20:30, Sat-Sun & holidays 10:00-21:30
- July & August: Mon-Sun 10:00-23:00
- 1-10 September: Mon-Fri 10:00-20:00, Sat-Sun & holidays 10:00-21:00
- 11-30 September: Mon-Fri 10:00-19:00, Sat-Sun & holidays 10:00-20:00
- 1-28 October: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:30, Sat-Sund & holidays 10:00-19:00
- 29-31 October: 10:00-18:00
- Nov: 10:00-18:00
- Dec: 10:00-18:00, 24 & 31 Dec 10:00-16:00