- Take a self-guided or guided tour of the spectacular Wanda Metropolitano stadium, home of world-famous Atlético Madrid
- See the stands, press rooms, mixed zone, and player dressing room, before walking down the tunnel and getting onto the pitch yourself!
- Celebrate the club's history of sporting success and snap a selfie with the 'El Oso y el Madroño'
All hail Atlético Madrid! Follow in the footsteps of legendary football players on an all-access tour of the Wanda Metropolitano stadium. Walk through the iconic tunnel, touch the grass and feel what it's like to be a football star – it's any footie-lover's dream!
Even if you're not a diehard Atlético Madrid fan, you won't want to miss this exclusive tour through their home stadium - Wanda Metropolitano.
Soak up the atmosphere and sporting prestige as you explore the stands, mixed zone, and press rooms, before getting out on the pitch and feeling the grass beneath your feet.
Step into the real dressing room and psyche yourself up to walk down the entrance tunnel. All that's missing are the thousands of screaming fans! You'll have to imagine that.
Snap a selfie with the 'El Oso y el Madroño' statue – a bear and strawberry tree that symbolize the city of Madrid and cement the club's close bond with the Spanish capital. It's enough to make you want to go home and practice shooting goals.
Show your smartphone ticket at gate 10.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line 7 to Estadio Metropolitano
Guided tour starting times:
- Monday - Thursday: 12:00, 13:00, 16:30 and 17:30
- Friday: 12:00 and 13:00
Self-guided tour times:
- Friday: 15:00 - 20:00
- Saturday: 11:00 - 20:00
- Sunday and bank holidays: 11:00 - 19:00
- On 24 and 31 December and 5 January, self-guided tours take place from 10:00 to 14:00, on 2 January from 16:00 to 19:00
The only "but" i would put is that the photoshop to put you with a player celebrating a championship is very bad. They need more work on that.
Other than that. Great experience
much better than the bernabeu!