- See a gigantic Tutankhamun exhibition starring over 1,000 original artifacts from ancient Egypt
- Go on a voyage and see the gold-laden burial chambers of King Tut arranged exactly how it was found in 1922
- Learn Tutankhamun's tale and how he married his half-sister and ascended to the throne in 1332 BC at age 9
Get your mummies... and your daddies, and the kids all together for a fantastical voyage through ancient Egypt at Tutankhamun: His Tomb and its Treasures.
This jaw-dropping exhibition lets you peek into the boy-king's burial chambers and see his treasures, exactly as when it was discovered by talented, young archaeologist Howard Carter in 1922.
Learn the legacy of Tutankhamun, who ascended to the throne in 1332 BC at the age of 9 and was one of the last kings of the 18th Dynasty.
- The exhibition is located at Espacio 5.1 inside IFEMA
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the exhibition
- Make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your selected timeslot
- Valid ID is required for visitors under 19 years
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket