Tickets for Thyssen-Bornemisza Madrid: Picasso/Lautrec Exhibition + Audio Guide
Two masters of modern art side-by-side in one of the world's best art museums
- See more than 100 works in a comparative study of two great masters of modern art: Pablo Picasso and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Enjoy an informative audio guide accompaniment to gain context and insight into the worlds of these two artistic heavyweights
- See all of the Thyssen-Bornemisza, one of the world's largest private art collections
Pablo Picasso never met Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, but he was still heavily influenced by the older artist. Now, for the first time ever, these two titans of modern art are displayed in a comparative exhibition. See the exhibition as well as the permanent collection with an informative audio guide!
Picasso was so influenced by Toulouse-Lautrec that he directly appropriated imagery and themes into his own work. This exhibition has 100 works from the two artists, organized around subjects such as the circus, café life, cabarets and theaters, as well as portraiture, lives of the marginalized, and brothels and prostitution.
- Access to the Permanent Collection
- Access to the Temporary Exhibition Picasso/Lautrec
- Audio Guide
Show your smartphone voucher at the desk marked as 'Acreditación Venta Online y Telefónica', located on your left-hand side as you enter the museum. With this ticket you can visit the permanent collection and the museum's temporary exhibition. You can access this exhibition with a pass that runs every 15 minutes. When you exchange your voucher for your ticket you'll be given a pass for the first available time slot from 13:45 to 14:45.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: 2 to Banco de España
- Bus: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 41, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 or 150
- Train: Any line to Atocha
- Monday: 12:00 - 16:00, free entrance to the Permanent Collection
- Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 - 19:00
- 24 & 31 December: 10:00 - 15:00
- 01 January, 01 May, 25 December: Closed
- Last entry is 1 hour before closing
- The galleries will be emptied 5 minutes before closing
Museo tbyssen la experiencia ha sido un descontrol, como
Supoeran que habia que hacer conlos