- Pilot a state-of-the-art Segway personal transporter around the streets of Madrid and take in the city's cultural sites
- Enter the magnificent Almudena Cathedral and learn about its historic Neo-Romanesque foundations beneath
- See the French gardens at Plaza de Oriente, the Royal Palace of Spain, the statue of Don Quixote and more!
Nothing turns heads quite like a fleet of Segways slaloming through Madrid. Join this tour and admire the historical marvels of Spain's capital on an ultra-stylish set of wheels.
Roll up to the Plaza de Oriente to see the French gardens and the Royal Palace of Spain. Park your trusty Segway outside the Almudena Cathedral, and explore its naves and crannies. Then, wheel across Plaza de España, wave to Don Quixote, whirl past the Temple of Debod, the Valnadú Gate, and more!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at We Madrid office at Plaza de San Miguel
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes before departure time as there will be a safety training and some supervised test drives before the actual tour starts
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket