- Get palatial in Europe's biggest royal residence, with a mind-boggling 135,000 square meters of sumptuously designed and decorated rooms, halls, galleries and more
- Take a guided tour of the palace highlights, checking out the Throne Hall, Official Lounges, Royal Armories, Hall of Halberdiers, Painting Gallery, Kitchen, Pharmacy and more!
- Enjoy incredible views of Madrid from the upper levels
Explore the Spanish royal family's official home – all 135,000 square meters of it! Your guide will take you through the majestic throne room, up the marble staircases, navigate the portrait gallery, and show you the fearsome weaponry in the armories. You'll get all the info and context you need to understand this monster residence.
The Spanish monarch's fantastically frescoed palace is officially the largest royal residence in Europe, which means it's very, very big indeed.
And with over 3,000 stunning rooms, you really need an expert guide to get the best out of your visit. Luckily, you'll get just that, skipping the winding queues and getting straight into the palatial action for an all-access tour of the estate.
The Painting Gallery is one of the countless highlights, with works by Caravaggio, Goya, and Sorolla, and the Royal Pharmacy is an extra nosy treat – you can see the real prescriptions given to the kings and queens over the years!
Cap it off with unbeatable views of the surrounding city, and you have a royal affair to remember!
- Meet your guide on Plaza Ópera, close to the statue of Isabel II. Your guide will be holding a big sign that says AMIGO TOURS. Show them your smartphone ticket!
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour! Latecomers will miss the tour and won't be refunded
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Getting to the Meeting Point
Metro: Lines 2 or 5 to Ópera.
The Tiqets team provided email communications and information in a timely manner, which is reassuring. The taxi driver info is great to have in advance. It’s a very professional delivery of service.
Bilingual tour made the tour unnecessarily long and stopped the flow of conversation between guide and group