- Enjoy a roundtrip guided tour from Madrid to the massively spectacular Royal Monastery of El Escorial
- Wander the immaculate gardens and magnificent halls as your guide paints a rich history of the palace
- See incredible murals and paintings by Titian, Rubens, van Dyck, Hieronymus Bosch, Velasquez, El Greco, and more
Explore one of Spain's most spectacular architectural treasures with a guided tour from Madrid to the monumental Royal Monastery of El Escorial. Once the seat of the Spanish crown, this royal residence is an impressive display of power.
Encircled by stunning countryside and manicured gardens, and decorated with classical art by the greatest masters, this sublime architectural and historical grandeur of a building will make your home seem puny!
The Spanish like to call it the 'Eighth Wonder of the World', and as far as buildings go, we can't argue with that statement. This astonishing relic of Spain's royal past has 11 Spanish monarchs buried on its premises, in fittingly opulent tombs of marble and gold.
Follow your guide through the magnificent halls and chambers, and stop to admire artworks by Titian, Rubens, van Dyck, Hieronymus Bosch, Velasquez, and El Greco – just to name a few! Don't forget to look up – the ceilings are decorated with stunningly elaborate paintings and murals.
Your guide will bring the regal history of the palace to life as you wander the lush gardens and grandiose rooms. An air-conditioned coach will ensure your journey to and from the Spanish capital in a breeze.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, the Julià Travel Office
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket