- Skip the line at Madrid's world-famous Prado Museum and enjoy a guided tour by an art expert
- See Spanish masterpieces like Goya's El dos de mayo and El tres de mayo, and Las meninas by Velázquez
- Marvel at Hieronymus Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights triptych, and Rubens' Las tres gracias
Behold the brushstrokes of history's most eminent geniuses, and get immersed in a wonderland of imagination and color at one of the world's premier fine-art institutions, Prado Museum. Give the baking Madrid sunshine the slip with a skip-the-line ticket, and be spirited around the museum by an expert tour guide.
See masterpieces of Spanish art like Francisco Goya’s El dos de mayo and El tres de mayo, and his dark and haunting Las pinturas negras paintings. Las meninas by Velázquez is another Iberian highlight not to be missed.
It's not all Spanish art on display, works by other European masters share the stage at Prado Museum. See Peter Paul Rubens' Las tres gracias (The Three Graces) and his Adoración de los reyes magos. Hieronymus Bosch's hallucinatory Garden of Earthly Delights is another absolute must-see.
There are over 1,500 works on display at Prado Museum, so take your time and savor masterpiece after masterpiece while your guide paints the history of each along the way.
- Meet your guide on Paseo del Prado, close to Velázquez Statue. Your guide will be holding a big sign that says AMIGO TOURS. Show them your smartphone ticket!
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour! Latecomers will miss the tour and won't be refunded
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
The Prado Museum's collection is so large that only 1/7th of the collection is on display at any given time.