Tickets for Parque de Atracciones Madrid
An adrenaline-pumping theme park in the center of Madrid
- Experience fun for the whole family at Madrid's oldest theme park
- Ride thrilling rollercoasters, watery rapids and free-fall from 63 meters on La Lanzadera, a bungee jump experience for the fearless
- Kids can have fun with SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer in Nickelodeon-Land!
This family-friendly day out in the center of Madrid features fun for all ages. Ride thrilling coasters, zoom through watery rapids and let the kids see their favorite characters come to life in Nickelodeon-Land!
Thrills, spills, and fun in the Spanish sun await the whole family at Parque de Atracciones Madrid, the city's oldest theme park.
Hop a motorbike on the Tifón, go rollercoastering on the cutting-edge Abismo, and then, once your stomach has calmed down, freefall from 63 meters on La Lanzadera, the best way to bungee jump without leaving Madrid.
If you wanna get wet and wild. Hop Los Fiordes, and take a boat ride from great heights right into a lake. Or board Los Rápidos for a mix of cascades, whirlpools, jets, and waves!
Kids love Nickelodeon-Land, populated with faves like SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer across a series of kid-friendly rides and attractions.
Don't forget the sunscreen - once you're here, no one will want to leave!
- Entrance to the park
- Skip the line at the attractions
- Food and drinks
Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance and have it scanned to get in.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: Line 10, get off at Batán
- May: Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday (if open) 12:00 - 22:00. Wednesday - Friday 12:00 - 20:00
- June: Saturday 12:00 - 00:00, Sunday 12:00 - 22:00. 26 - 30 June 12:00 - 22:00
- July & August: 12:00 - 00:00
- September: Saturday 12:00 - 00:00, all other opening days 12:00 - 22:00