- See works by Picasso, André Masson, Salvador Dalí, Óscar Domínguez and more
- Witness works from avant-garde, to Cubism, Dada and Surrealism and beyond
- Join your guide for a better understanding of the art through a guided tour
Spain's national museum of 20th-century art was named for Queen Sofía. Join a guide for an exclusive tour of a museum fit for a queen. See works by Picasso, André Masson, Salvador Dalí, Óscar Domínguez and more.
Meet your friendly guide on Santa Isabel St. Just look for the tall statue next to the museum's entrance. Don't be late, there's lots to see!
Enter the Museo Reina Sofía super fast, thanks to your skip-the-line ticket, and prepare to immerse yourself in a collection that spans the best of 20th-century art.
Starting at the end of the 19th century, you'll explore themes of politics, culture and social repression through art, all in a stunning building. From avant-garde, to Cubism, Dada and Surrealism, it's all here.
See Salvador Dalí and Óscar Domínguez's works of Surrealism and Revolution. Explore the New Culture from 1920's Spain, and explore Pablo Picasso's Guernica (painted for the 1937 Paris World’s Fair) in a whole new light.
Stay after the tour to explore more art!
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Museo Reina Sofía
- 75-minute guided tour in English and Spanish
- Audio guide
- Meet your guide on Calle Santa Isabel 52, close to the tall statue next to the entry of the museum. Your guide will be holding a big sign that says AMIGO TOURS. Show them your smartphone ticket
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour! Latecomers will miss the tour and won't be refunded
- The tour starts at 12:45
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.