Tickets for Madrid Cable Car: Skip The Line
Ride the cable car and see a whole new angle on Madrid
- See the city of Madrid from another spectacular angle, 40 meters above the ground!
- See famous sites like the Royal Palace and Chapel of San Antonio de la Florida and take some amazing photos
- Ride at sunset for even more amazing colors!
Madrid's cable car, or the Teleférico de Madrid, has been offering amazing views of the city since 1969. Choose a one-way or return ticket, skip the lines and see sights like the Principe Pio Metro Station, the Torrespaña communication tower, the Royal Palace, and Almudena Cathedral from up high!
Magical Madrid is even more impressive from up high, when its architectural highlights blend into the leafy green landscapes all around it! Ride the Teleférico de Madrid - a cable car that's been operating since 1969 and let the vistas blow you away!
Start your 2.5-kilometer journey on the Paseo del Pintor Rosales street, and soon you'll be gliding at heights of 40 meters over River Manzanares and into the Casa de Campo park.
Get panoramic views of highlights like Plaza de España and the Egyptian temple of Debod. See the Chapel of San Antonio de la Florida and spot the rose garden in the Parque del Oeste Park.
It's the best views of the best of Madrid.
- One-way or roundtrip ticket for the Madrid Cable Car
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance. You can ride to the Teleférico Cable Car from the Rosales Station or from the Casa de Campo Station.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Apr - Sep: 12:00 - 20:00
- May - Aug: 12:00 - 21:00
- Oct - Mar: 11:00 - 18:00
- Last admission 15 minutes before closing time
- To Rosales Station: Metro L3, L4, L6 to Argüelles
- Up to Casa de Campo : Metro L10 to Lago (+ 20-minute walk)
As vistas não são nada de especial...