- Be inspired by the passion and enchantment of flamenco, Spain's traditional art form
- Enjoy exclusive wines or classic Iberian cuisine, depending on your preference
- Understand why UNESCO has declared flamenco to be a cultural heritage masterpiece
Enjoy a wonderful night out at the exclusive Tablao Flamenco La Pacheca, and see why it is one of the most renowned flamenco destinations in the country. Suitable for flamenco fanatics and curious first-timers alike, allow the cast of talented musicians, dancers, and singers to introduce you to the unique and awe-inspiring world of Spain's most famous musical tradition.
Back in 2010, UNESCO declared flamenco to be one of their 'Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity'. In other words, it's pretty darn good.
To really understand the appeal of flamenco, it has to be seen (and heard, and felt) to be believed. So why not start with some of the best in the world? Allow the passion and enchantment of Spain's traditional art form to entertain, surprise, and even inspire you.
You can choose to upgrade the experience by adding some classic Iberian cuisine to your evening, from the expected Spanish staples like paella and salmon to fresh salads and crunchy croquettes.
For those wanting a liquid alternative, a number of exclusive (and delicious) wines are also available to keep the good times flowing.
- Admission to the show
- Drink or dinner (depending on the ticket chosen)
- Additional food and/or drinks
Show your smartphone ticket to the host at the entrance.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.