- See all of Madrid from an open top bus. Just hop on the bus, cruise to the next sight you want to stop at. Hop off. Enjoy. Repeat until satisfied
- Get deep into the best Madrid has to offer with 37 bus stops on two different routes. Plus there's an audio guide in 14 languages (with a special channel for kids)
- The bus has free Wifi, an open upper deck, and air conditioning down below. And it takes you to all the sights you want to see. So yes, it does have everything
When you want to hit all the key Madrid highlights, then this Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Bus will get you there (and back). With 37 different stops and buses running every 20 minutes, it's the perfect way to discover the city at your own pace.
Madrid doesn't have an Eiffel Tower, Colosseum or other emblematic must-see. Instead, the whole city is a non-stop mix of modern life, great museums, and varied architecture. From Baroque palaces to the impossible angles of contemporary architecture, Madrid has it all. And the best way to see it all is with this City Tour.
The Madrid City Tour Route 1 covers the historical city. This circular itinerary includes the magnificent woody and artistic Paseo del Prado, and architectural jewels of the Habsburgs. From Triángulo del Arte to Palacio Real and from Plaza de Cibeles to Puerta de Toledo, this route gets your right into the historical heart of the city they call El Foro.
Madrid City Tour Route 2 covers the modern city, so you can get to know the newest and most innovative parts of Madrid. Discover contemporary architecture and the thriving heart of this industrial powerhouse. Plus, if you're a sports fan, this route gets you out close to Real Madrid's Estado Santiago Bernabéu.
These tours overlap at points, so you can design your own itinerary, and really make sure you get to all the hotspots on your list. Whether you want to get off and on and explore, or just kick back and get an overview of the Spanish capital, this is the way to do it.
Show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Historical Routes: Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía 14, 30 & 54, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco el Grande, Catedral de la Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo de Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía & Jardín Botánico.
Modern Madrid: Plaza de NeptunO, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo de Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano 61 & 66, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, 17, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes.