- See Madrid at your own pace in your own private GoCar, complete with GPS and audio guide
- Choose from four different experiences, all highlighting different areas of the city
- Stop whenever you like for photos, food or coffee - the adventure is all about you!
Enjoy a different way to see the city of Madrid with a GPS audio guide to accompany you in your own little yellow GoCar. Choose from one of four different routes, each for two people, and decide exactly what you want to see and when!
From bullfighting to bohemian culture, nightlife, churches and classical music, Madrid has it all. It also has GoCar — the first-ever GPS-guided storytelling car!
Choose from one of four different tours and see exactly what you want in your two-seater with a friendly audio guide.
See the best of Madrid´s beautiful old quarter, including the Royal Palace, the bustling La Latina neighborhood or the Plaza Santa Ana. The experience lasts roughly 1 hour.
Debod Temple - Plaza España - Senate - Royal Palace - Almudena Cathedral - Puente Segovia - Basilica San Francisco el Grande - District La Latina - Plaza de la Villa - San Miguel Market - Plaza Mayor - Puerta del Sol - Plaza Santa Ana - Gran Vía - Conde Duque
Special tour plus Stadium V. Calderón or Bernabéu
Zoom around historical Madrid and see two stadiums plus the bullring on this complete tour. Experience lasts roughly 3 hours.
Debod Temple - Plaza España - Senate - Royal Palace - Almudena Cathedral - Puente Segovia - Estación del Norte Station - Basílica de San Francisco el Grande - Puerta de Toledo - Vicente Calderón (Atlético Madrid Stadium) - Fábrica Mahou - Mercado de la Cebada - District of La Latina - Plaza de la Villa - San Miguel Market - Plaza Mayor - Puerta del Sol - Plaza Santa Ana - Teatro Real - Gran Vía - Torre de Madrid
Gran Vía - Bank of Spain - Plaza Cibeles - Town Hall - Puerta de Alcalá - Retiro Park - Atocha Station - Reina Sofía Museum - Prado Museum - San Jerónimo Church - La Bolsa - Las Ventas (Bullfighting Arena) - District of Salamanca - Paseo de la Castellana - Museum of Natural Sciences - Ciudad Financiera (Zona Azca) - Real Madrid Stadium Santiago Bernabéu - District of Chueca - Supreme Court - Plaza de Colón - Paseo Recoletos - Calle Alcalá - Gran Vía
Uncover Madrid’s pretty cosmopolitan district. Visit the world famous Prado Museum and cruise sweeping boulevards and stunning squares like ‘Plaza Cibeles’. Experience lasts roughly 2 hours.
Calle Alcalá - Bank of Spain - Plaza Cibeles - Town Hall - Puerta de Alcalá - Retiro Park - Atocha Station - Reina Sofía Museum - Prado Museum - San Jeronimo Church - La Bolsa - Las Ventas (Bullfighting Arena) - District of Salamanca - District of Chueca - Supreme Court - Plaza de Colón - Paseo Recoletos - Gran Vía
This gives you plenty of time to explore the Spanish capital. Taking you across three great routes you'll see all of the above and more! Experience lasts roughly 4 hours.
- Cart with GPS/audio guide
- One full tank of gas
- Third party insurance (additional Collision Damage Waiver available)
- Car deposit (€150 to be paid upon arrival at the GoCar Madrid office). Amount will be refunded upon return if there's no damage to the car
- Collision Damage Waiver insurance
Show your smartphone ticket at the GoCar office.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- April - October: 09:00 - 21:00
- November - March: 10:00 - 19:00
- Metro: Line 3, get off at Ventura Rodríguez, or lines 3 or 10 to Plaza España
- Address: GoCar Madrid, Calle Ferraz 26