- Watch an authentic flamenco show with internationally renowned singers, guitarists and dancers, all in an 18th-century palace
- Enjoy a complimentary drink (beer, wine or sangria) as you sit back and get swept up in the spirit of flamenco
- This is a chance to experience inspiring live entertainment in the heart of Madrid
If you've never seen a flamenco show before, here's your chance to get an intimate intro to the Spanish cultural phenomenon - plus a drink! This is one of the best-reviewed flamenco shows in Madrid - with all the maracas and flouncy outfits you can imagine. And it all takes place in an incredible 18th-Century palace. Get the real flamenco experience, with a cool drink in your hand! ¡Olé!
Seen all the sights by day? Now sit back and let this internationally renowned cast of Flamenco artists entertain you, as you enjoy a cool glass of wine, sangria, or beer. Café Chinitas, in the heart of Madrid, has been entertaining people with authentic flamenco since 1970, and this is your chance to get up close to the living spirit of this exotic dance.
Think anguished singers, moody guitars and dynamic dancers all oozing fiery passion in a 90-minute spectacle of Spanish dance.
The venue is close to the bustling Plaza d'Espana, so if you want to grab dinner first there are plenty of options. Of course, if you want to make like a real Madrileño, you'll grab dinner afterwards, around midnight or so. And then? Maybe you'll be ready to give flamenco a try. ¡Olé!
Calle Torija 7
- Flamenco show, plus one drink. (You can choose between sangria, wine, beer, soft drink, water or coffee)
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Calle Torrija 7, Madrid
- Public Transport : Metro L2 stops to Santo Domingo
- 2 shows every day : Without dinner -> one show at 20h and second show at 22h
- Open every day, closed on Sundays