- Watch an authentic flamenco show with internationally famed singers, guitar players and dancers, all in an 18th-century palace
- Choose your preferred dinner option (tapas, paella or steak) to enjoy with the show, plus dessert
- Choose from an early show (20:00) or a late show (22:00) and experience live entertainment like no other in the heart of Madrid
If you've never seen a flamenco show before, here's your chance to get an intimate intro to the Spanish cultural phenomenon. One of the best-reviewed and most popular flamenco shows in Madrid offers all the maracas and flouncy outfits you can imagine, plus a delicious dinner. And it all takes place in an incredible 18th-century palace. Get the real flamenco experience - and two shows to choose from. ¡Olé!
Seen all the sights by day? Now sit back and let this internationally renowned cast of flamenco artists entertain you, as you enjoy your specially-prepared dinner. Tuck into tapas, paella or maybe a sirloin steak, followed by dessert.
Café de Chinitas, in the heart of Madrid, has been entertaining people with authentic flamenco since 1970, and the 90-minute show is a colorful testament to this very special Spanish art of dance. Think anguished singers, moody guitars and dynamic dancers all oozing the kind of passion you rarely see from any other culture. This tablao (flamenco venue) is a hit with tourists, VIPs and flamenco enthusiasts. Come and enjoy a meal as the performers strum, tap, and whirl to the rhythms of this unique musical style.
The venue is close to Plaza d'Espana and other central bars, so you can carry on the party afterwards. Be awed by the moves (and mojo) that make Madrid is famous for.
Calle Torija 7
Flamenco show + Tapas menu Includes: an assortment of Spanish tapas + dessert + sangria and water
Flamenco show + Paella menu Includes: Paella + dessert + sangria and water
Flamenco show + Special Cafe de Chinitas Menu Includes: starters to share + sirloin steak + dessert + wine Martinez Lacuesta and water
- Smartphone ticket entrance accepted
- Calle Torrija 7, Madrid
- Public Transport : L2 stops to Santo Domingo
- Open every day except Sunday
- Dinner show is at 19:00
- Free for children under 3
- Meal not included for children between 3-12 years old