- Explore 15 themed areas, pet the animals on the Farm and learn about the planet's different ecosystems - the Poles, Amazon jungle, Mediterranean woodlands and African rainforest
- Visit Flamingo Lake, Pelican Lake and the Silent Shadows area with nocturnal animals. Then see the insects and plants in the Garden of Eden
- Watch live shows with birds of prey and marine animals, and 3D movie Walking with Dinosaurs
Visit the poles, the Amazon jungle, the Mediterranean woodlands and the African rainforest, all without leaving Madrid at Faunia Nature Park! Pet the animals, learn about different ecosystems, hang with Komodo dragons, sea lions, penguins and more. There's even a 3D exhibition, Walking with Dinosaurs.
Did you know adult Komodo dragons are cannibals, since 10% of their diet consists of newly hatched Komodo dragons? Find out even more amazing facts at Faunia Nature Park, a Madrid nature park packed with cool animals.
Learn about the planet's different habitats and see penguins, Steller sea lions (the largest species in their family), Komodo dragons, and West Indian manatees.
Explore 15 special themed areas and meet nocturnal animals, too!
Pet the animals at the Farm, meet some buzzy buddies at the Beehive, say G'day to the wallabies and other Aussie animals from the outback, and watch eggs hatching at the Nest.
There's so much to see, you might want to plan a whole day.
- Entrance to the park
- Food and beverages
Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance to get it scanned.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
The park opens daily at 10:30, but the closing time varies according to the date. Please check it online for your chosen date.
- Metro: L9 to Valdebernardo
- Train: Cercanias C2 to Vicálvaro
Pero en general, es una visita recomendable, aunque un poco cara