- Visit a century-old family cafe, which specializes in the Spanish nougat (turrón) and stone-ground chocolate
- Join your professional culinary guide and visit San Ginés, the most famous chocolate restaurant in the city
- Taste Rosquillas, a Spanish type of bagel, and indulge in chocolate and churros at renowned Chocolatería San Ginés
Introducing the churro: a long, thin, deep-fried doughy thing of beauty that's fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. The Spanish sure know how to live!
Join a culinary guide and try some of the best churros in town at a family-owned chocolatería. Taste Rosquillas, a type of Spanish bagel, and sip some Madroño liquor. Chocolatería San Ginès has a century of chocolate-making experience under their belt, and speaking of belt, wear loose pants.
Please arrive at the We Madrid Store 15 minutes before your selected time and show your smartphone ticket to the guide.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket