- Visit Real Madrid's Bernabéu stadium at your own pace, including a chance to walk around the pitch and explore the stadium up close
- Step inside the dressing room of famous Real Madrid players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos
- Take in the stadium museum and learn about the history of the Santiago Bernabéu (and see the hardware Real Madrid's won over the years, including the famous Champions League Trophy)
From the presidential box to the dressing room, get Priority Access to go behind the scenes of Bernabeu. This stadium, homebase for Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Sergio Ramos, et al, is one of the most historic in football. And this experience gives you up close access to the inner workings.
This self-guided tour includes the Real Madrid dressing room, the Best Club in History room, the sensations room, the presidential box, and a walk through the players' tunnel onto the pitch. And, thanks to video displays in the onsite museum, you'll have a chance to get steeped in the history and legacy of this iconic sports club.
Of course, it's not only used by Real Madrid, this stadium also hosted four European Cup finals, the 2010 Champions'League final, and Italy's 1982 World Cup Final victory.
In short: it's got history. And, with a capacity of 85,000, it's a truly special experience to stand in its hallowed halls with just a few others, and fill in the action using your imagination.
Av. de Concha Espina, 1 (P. de La Castellana)
- Enter the stadium via Tower B, scan our smartphone ticket at one of the turnstiles at the top
- This is a self-guided stadium tour
- The tour is partially accessible for wheelchair users
- Bernabeu offers a free pass for the museum, benches and technical area to all wheelchair users.
- IMPORTANT: On match days, tours are available until 5 hours before the game starts. 3 hours before kick-off, it's only possible to visit "The Best Club in History" room, the Trophy Exhibition and the Panoramic View of the Stadium
- The stadium is best reached by metro line 10 - stop Santiago Bernabéu.
- Alternative transport: buses 14, 27, 40, 43, 120, 126, 147 and 150.
No problems with the tickets admitted easily and the tour was excellent
I'm not a football fan, myself and my boyfriend were in Madrid for 1 night and he wanted to visit Bernabeu Stadium, so I tagged along.....wow, absolutely fantastic....the shear size of the place is amazing.....the trophies are beautiful (if you can call football trophies beautiful) and the images and sounds made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up....if even nearly cried....well worth every penny.
Hala Madrid !!!
An excellent, unforgettable
Excellent visit . Highly recommended and good value for money
En una parte del recorrido donde te toman una foto la fila es larga y los que no desean la foto deben hacer igual la fila
I really didn't expect it to be such an interactive experience. Very impressive stadium, interesting museum. We are a family of 4 with two young boys who it was just perfect for, by the end even my non football loving wife was a Real fan! Be aware they do take every opportunity to up sell!!