Tickets for Bernabeu Tour: Priority Entrance
Experience the history of Real Madrid
- Visit Real Madrid's Bernabéu stadium at your own pace, including a chance to walk around the pitch and explore the stadium up close
- Step inside the dressing room of famous Real Madrid players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos
- Take in the stadium museum and learn about the history of the Santiago Bernabéu (and see the hardware Real Madrid's won over the years, including the famous Champions League Trophy)
From the presidential box to the dressing room, get Priority Access to go behind the scenes of Bernabeu. This stadium, homebase for Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Sergio Ramos, et al, is one of the most historic in football. And this experience gives you up close access to the inner workings.
This self-guided tour includes the Real Madrid dressing room, the Best Club in History room, the sensations room, the presidential box, and a walk through the players' tunnel onto the pitch. And, thanks to video displays in the onsite museum, you'll have a chance to get steeped in the history and legacy of this iconic sports club.
Of course, it's not only used by Real Madrid, this stadium also hosted four European Cup finals, the 2010 Champions'League final, and Italy's 1982 World Cup Final victory.
In short: it's got history. And, with a capacity of 85,000, it's a truly special experience to stand in its hallowed halls with just a few others, and fill in the action using your imagination.
Enter the stadium via Tower B, walk up the stairs, at the top scan our smartphone ticket at one of the turnstiles.
- Monday - Saturday: 10:00 - 19:00
- Sundays and holidays: 10:30 - 18:30
- June 15 - September 15: Mon - Sat, 10:00 - 19:30
- Closed on 23 December & 1 January
- Metro: 10 to Santiago Bernabéu
- Bus: 14, 27, 40, 43, 120, 126, 147 or 150
A wonderful stadium to walk around and view from all angles, whilst also getting to sit in the dugout and then walk through the totally remarkable and inspiring museum. One like no other I have visited.
It is wonderful to see all the memorabilia and especially to see the 10 European Cups all standing side by side.
I as a truly lover of the history of football thoroughly enjoyed everything about it, a club steeped in history and brilliance and you can feel the magic when there.