- Learn exciting facts about more than 10,000 animals from different aquatic ecosystems from all over the world
- Pass tests about the secrets of the ocean to change the destiny of the planet – you'll get an Atlantis Passport!
- Thrilling virtual reality experiences lets you swim with sharks or travel to the chilly South Pole
Jellyfish have been around for more than 500 million years, and they'll be here long after we're gone! Get more animal facts as you take an aquatic journey like no other at Atlantis Aquarium in Madrid.
See sharks, piranhas, turtles, rays, penguins, crabs, and even beloved Nemo and his clownfish friends. Kids can take part in a challenge to 'save the planet' and earn an Atlantis Passport! Families with kids will love the virtual reality adventures under the sea, or through the South Pole!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket