- Stroll the halls of Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, one of the largest private art collections on Earth
- Enjoy fascinating, thematic audio tours exploring the link between art, food, fashion, sustainability, and much more
- Use a promo code for free return travel to Las Rozas Village, with a VIP Card for 10% off at the shopping village
Make time in Madrid to see a museum which is part of Madrid's famous 'Golden Triangle of Art'. Browse works by renowned masters and see the overarching evolution of art, from classic to contemporary.
Themed audio tours with a guided foray into the relationship between art and fashion make this a rare and informative treat. See the evolution of clothing since the 13th century, and explore how Las Rozas Village's contemporary fashion brands have been influenced by the greats of painting.
Your ticket includes transport to the Village and a VIP Card which saves you 10% in over 100 boutiques. The perfect combo for art-loving fashionistas!
- Museum: show your smartphone ticket at the desk labeled 'Acreditación Venta Online y Telefónica', located on the left-hand side as you enter the museum
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected timeslot to visit the museum
- Las Rozas Village: after purchasing this ticket, you'll receive a promo code that you can use to redeem a free ticket for the Shopping Express
- You can visit the venues in whatever order you prefer
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- The bus to Las Rozas Village departs from Plaza de Oriente (Underground Bus parking Level-2) in front of Royal Palace
- Timetable for the buses: departure 9:30, return 15:30; departure 11:30, return 18:15; and departure 14:00, return: 18:15