- Loads of watery rides, from the slow paced to the high-adrenaline, there's something for everyone
- Skip the line and have more family fun in the sun just 20 minutes out of Madrid!
- Special area for under-10s, plus an activities lake for games
The suspense of a snaking flume called Black Hole. The high-adrenaline thrill of the seemingly endless Kamikaze slide. These are just two of the rides waiting to float your boat at Aquopolis Villanueva, a world of watery fun just 20 minutes outside of Madrid. Skip the line and head straight for the slides!
Who wants sand in their cracks? No one? That's why an aqua park is way better than the beach!
Skip the line to Aquopolis Villanueva and start your adventure! From the suspense of a snaking flume called Black Hole, to the tranquility of the slow river, to the high-adrenaline thrill of the super-fast Kamikaze slide, Aquopolis Villanueva has it all, plus loads of space to chill if that's your sunshine vibe.
The little ones will love the ZigZag slide and the wave pool, and the really little ones can have fun in the under-10s area.
It's watery magic made in Madrid.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the park
- Entrance to all rides
- Access to the pools
- Skip-the-line at the rides
- Food and beverages
- Sunbeds (available for an extra fee)
- Lockers (available for an extra fee)
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance and walk right in!
- From Madrid Moncloa: Bus 627 to Brunete, departs every 10 min
- From Madrid Príncipe Pío: Bus 581 to Quijorna, departs every 40 min
- Stop: Avenida España - Parque Acuático
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Esta el parque como siempre