- Skip the line and cool off on loads of fun rides just 30 minutes from Madrid
- Ride the high-speed Kamikaze, soak under waterfalls or chill in the pool, there's loads to fill a whole day
- Keep the kids happy with special areas just for them, plus an activities pool for games!
Feeling the Spanish heat? Cool off at Aquopolis San Fernando de Henares, just 30 minutes from Madrid. Skip the line and have the kids screaming in a good way with loads of watery rides and slides, plus chill-out spots for topping up that tan.
As a kid your parents might have sprayed you with a hose when you got too hot. Think of Aquopolis San Fernando de Henares as that activity times a million.
This huge water park is a great place to let the kids have megafun in the sun. Take part in the Speed Race - a wide spongy flume with several lanes that just calls for a sliding competition.
Spiral downwards in darkness on the Espirals! Build up some serious speed, from high in the air to the final huge splash on the Kamikaze. Soak under the waterfalls on the Blue Lagoon, or take the kids to the wave pool!
All that and more. It'll make you glad that you left that childhood hoseplay in the past.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Open from 24 June to 28 August
- June: 26 - 30 June 12:30 - 19:00
- July & August: Monday - Friday 12:30 - 20:00, Saturday & Sunday 12:00 - 20:00
- Bus from Madrid - Avenida de América: lines 281, 282 or 284
- Train to San Fernando de Henares, from there on with city bus U1 which stops right in front of Aquopolis