- See over 120 attractions and landmarks, including Mount Fortress, St. Dominic's Church, Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple, Mandarin's House, Taipa Old Village and more
- Hop on and off whenever you like and choose your own exciting Macau itinerary
- Travel around with panoramic views and get some amazing photographs of your favorite landmarks!
This smartphone ticket is your pass to all the magic that Macau has to offer! Just hop on and off the bus whenever you see something you want to explore. With regular buses covering over 120 of Macau's landmarks and ten stops, there's always something new to do, see, photograph, or eat.
Got your comfy walking shoes on? Get ready to explore! There's so much of Macau to see. With the Goldspark Macau Open Top Bus Sightseeing Tour covering ten strategic stops around the city, getting about is easy!
Sit on the top deck and enjoy gorgeous panoramic views. Satisfy your wanderlust as you go past more than 120 landmarks, all of which are within a ten-minute walk of the next stop.
See Golden Lotus Square, indulge your inner speed demon at the Grand Prix Museum, get your (sophisticated) booze on in the Macau Wine Museum, or get your history fix at the Ruins of St. Paul's, St. Dominic's Church, Macao Museum and more!
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at Counter Unit 1646, Arrival Hall, Macau Outer Harbor Ferry Terminal, which is the starting point of the bus tours.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- 1) Macau Ferry Terminal
- 2) Macau Fisherman's Wharf
- 3) Science Center
- 4) Kun Iam Statue
- 5) Hotel Lisboa Macau
- 6) New Yaohan
- 7) Macau Tower
- 8) A-Ma Temple
- 9) Galaxy Macau™
- 10) Broadway Macau
- 11) The Venetian Macau