- Experience a one-of-a-kind ride on the world's first figure 8 ferris wheel, spinning you a thrilling 425ft above the ground!
- Point out Macau's amazing landmarks from your pod and get some of the best views of the South China Sea
- Take the family out of the city bustle and into the fun hotel and entertainment hotspot, Studio City
It looks like something straight out of a superhero movie, but you won't need a cape to fly high above Macau on the new Golden Reel! Be one of the first lucky people to ride the newly opened figure-8 shaped attraction at Studio City.
Every city's got its own wheel, but this one's a little different. Macau's Hollywood-inspired entertainment park, Studio City, has gone and made a set of super special sightseeing capsules!
The Golden Reel Ferris Wheel boasts 17 pods that whirr their way around a figure-8-shaped lookout over the sparkling South China Sea, from heights of 425 feet.
It takes just 15 minutes to make the full journey in your pod of up to ten people. But you'll remember it for much longer than that.
Show your smartphone voucher and a valid ID at the Golden Reel ticket office on Level 3 of the East Wing, Studio City Macau.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Free shuttle buses are available from the following locations:
- Macau Ferry Terminal
- Taipa Ferry Terminal
- Altira & Taipa City
- Border Gate
- Cotai Connection
- Melco Connection
- Macau Tower
- Macau International Airport
- Macau Peninsula (near Grand Emperor Hotel)