- Discover a miniature version of city, mountain and countryside landscape with lights, animations and fun for the whole family
- See 70,000 mini people, 4,000 tiny animals, 60,000 wee lights, 2kms of pint-sized railroad and more
- Watch nighttime come around every 20 minutes and a (tiny) Festival of Light every hour!
Feel like a giant among 70,000 miniature people, 6,000 miniature cars, and 4,000 miniature animals at Mini World Lyon. Nighttime rolls around every 20 minutes and every hour a really small Festival of Light kicks in. This 3,000-m2 park brings street scenes to life with fun animations, famous characters from cartoons and heaps of action.
Avoid the lines and enter Mini World Lyon - you'll have massive amounts of fun among tiny people, cars, buses, trees and more!
France's very first (and biggest) animated miniature park enjoys nighttime every 20 minutes, when 60,000 lights illuminate the little worlds. And every hour, projections add even more scope and color to the scenes.
It's just as good as the real thing, only much tinier!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line A to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie
- Tram: Line T3 to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie
- Parking onsite