- Meet your guide and explore an underground complex consisting of wells, tunnels, and jaw-dropping scenery
- Enjoy return transport on a comfy air-conditioned bus from Levigliani with an expert English-speaking guide
- Find out how a local stumbled upon the caves by accident, while he was looking for new veins of marble!
One of the largest caves in Europe, Tuscany's Antro del Corchia cave is a little-known local gem. There are over 60 kilometers of caves and tunnels here dating back 5 million years. Dropping as deep as 1200 meters into the earth below the Apuan Alps, you'll join your guide on an underground adventure. Explore the labyrinth of wells and tunnels, and find out how the cave system was discovered entirely by accident!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the shuttle departure point (see map) to board the shuttle bus
- Make sure to be on time for your selected departure time!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket