Tickets for Six Flags Hurricane Harbor: Skip The Line
Life is better when you're racing down a waterslide - fact!
- Skip the line at the amazing Six Flags Hurricane Harbor waterpark
- Fly down winding waterslides, brave the raging rapids in a raft, and surf enormous waves in the wave pool
- Relax the pace in the lazy river, and chill about Lizard Lagoon, before returning to those thrill rides
Dust off your trusty multicolor swimsuit, lower your goggles in dramatic slow motion, and divebomb into an ocean of fun at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Rocket down giant coiling waterslides, whirl around foamy whitewater rapids, paddle about the tranquil shallows, and ride swelling waves like a surfer at high tide. Splash out on this smartphone ticket and give the long lines the slip too - there's no time for lines!
Speed demons will find their zen at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Feel the floor drop out beneath your feet in Bonzai Pipelines, and freefall 50 feet into a shooting flume of blasting water jets.
Grab a toboggan and glide headlong down the humpback slopes of Bamboo Racer. It's a race against friends or the clock. Style points are awarded for flopping in the air like a salmon too.
Ride the rising crests in the Forgotten Sea Wave Pool, plunge into darkness at Black Snake Summit, laze about on Lizard Lagoon, and career down the crashing Lost Temple Rapids in a big donut raft.
Whether you prefer high-speed thrills, sunny relaxation, or a mix of both, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor will have you covered.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Unlimited access to rides, attractions and shows
- Skip the line at attractions
- Access to special events
- Access to certain attractions that require a fee
- Food and drinks
- Access to Six Flags Magic Mountain
Skip the line and go straight to the turnstile with your smartphone ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Pet boarding is provided for free at the kennel, in the main parking lot
- Lockers available in Buccaneer Village (nominal charge applies, a refundable deposit must be paid)