Tickets for OUE Skyspace
Get nearly 1,000 feet up in the sky, high above the City of Angels
- Get the best bird's-eye views of LA at the tallest observation tower in California!
- Feel your heart pounding as you ride the world’s first ever Skyslide
- Engage with interactive technology and get photos to brag about later
It's the land of Hollywood movies, star-studded sidewalks, and rolling hills, but to see it all you have to get higher. Get the best views of LA from OUE Skyspace, California's tallest open-air observation deck, and even ride the world’s first Skyslide!
Make it to the top in LA, literally, and see it all from nearly 1,000 feet above the city in the soaring US Bank Tower.
OUE Skyspace LA promises interactive technology, panoramic 360° views of Los Angeles, and the world's first Skyslide. Yes, really.
See the city stretch out below you as you whoosh down a clear slide - not for the faint of heart!
- Access to the Skyspace
- Access to the Skyslide (if selected)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Friday & Saturday 10:00 - 22:00
- Sunday - Thursday 10:00 - 21:00
Metro: Any line to 7th Street / Metro Center or Pershing Square. From there, it's a 6-minute walk.