- Step into California's first-ever theme park, packed with rides, shows, and interactive encounters
- Ride Hangtime, California's only dive coaster, towering 150 feet in the air above the boardwalk
- Take the whole crew on family rides like Timber Mountain Log Ride and the animatronic Calico Mine Ride
Knott's Berry Farm is California's first theme park – and some would say it's the best too! It's bursting with adrenaline-packed rides, attractions, and entertainment for all ages. From their famous fried chicken to rollercoasters, stage shows, and interactive experiences, it's a place designed for play.
Once a berry farm, Knott's Berry Farm now offers a lot more than fruit! Buckle up on Hangtime – California's only dive coaster, which towers 150 feet over the Boardwalk area and boasts the steepest vertical drop in California.
Take the family for a splash on a twisting 2,100-foot waterway on the Timber Mountain Log Ride, or go old school with carousels and bumper cars. You can even climb 118 feet high on the park's colossal wooden coaster, GhostRider.
Cheer at stage shows and get hands-on with interactive experiences. There's even a state-of-the-art 4D ride. Don't forget to say hi to Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang! You're in for a berry fun day!
Skip the ticket window and scan your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- You can travel to Knott's Berry Farm via Metrolink trains. The Buena Park Metrolink station is only minutes from the park and is located at 8400 Lakeknoll Drive (Dale Street)
- At the Buena Park Metrolink station, you can easily access Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) buses that will quickly transport you down Beach Boulevard to the gates of Knott's Berry Farm
Great theme park with thrilling roller coasters and no lines during mid September.