Tickets for King Tut: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh
Get up close and personal with ancient Egypt's most famous king
- Enjoy the largest ever Tutankhamun exhibition, with hundreds of artifacts and exhibits from the iconic tomb of King Tut
- Visit the California Science Center and see 60 exhibits never before shown outside of Egypt
- Multimedia exhibits combine with genuine artifacts from Tutankhamun's burial chamber to take you on a journey to ancient Egypt and back
Grab a smartphone ticket and head to the California Science Center to uncover the secrets of Egyptian burial traditions. King Tut: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh brings together over 150 authentic artifacts from King Tut’s tomb. They've been kept under wraps for thousands of years!
Tutankhamen was a big fan of bling. Even in death, he was adorned with a flashy collection of precious jewels, rings, and even a scandalous pair of golden sandals.
Discovered in 1922, the wonders of the king's tomb have captured the imaginations of the world for nearly over a century.
This unique exhibition will display the largest ever array of artifacts from King Tut's tomb. Captivating multimedia exhibits provide immersive context to the long-lost civilization of ancient Egypt.
- Access to the exhibition King Tut: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh
- Audio guide
- Entrance to other exhibitions in the Science Park
- Show your smartphone ticket at the box office together with a photo ID. Please be on time for your timeslot!
- Please note that your chosen timeslot indicates the time you may join the line going into the exhibit. It does not reflect your exhibit entry time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Light rail: Metro Expo Line (806) to Expo Park / USC Station
- Bus: line 204 to Vermont / 39th