Tickets for Go Los Angeles Card
See the best of the City of Angels with this all-access pass
- See the best of Los Angeles with the Go Los Angeles Card
- Attractions include LEGOLAND® California, Hollywood Museum, Battleship Iowa, bike rentals and more
- Experience as many attractions as you like with the 1- and 3-day pass
The City of Stars is brimming with unmissable attractions – from dizzying theme parks to dazzling aquariums, hands-on museums and insider Hollywood tours. Now you can see it all, with this all-access 1- or 3-day pass that makes it easy to save money while you get the most out of LA. Ready, set ... GO!
Dive straight into 33 must-see museums, tours, cruises, shows, theme parks and more, with the Go Los Angeles Card.
Blast off on some of the world's wildest rides at Knott's Berry and Six Flags, get historical at the Natural History Museum, see dolphins and whales on exclusive cruises, then follow in the footsteps of the stars with behind-the-scenes Hollywood tours.
The 3-day pass includes entry to family-favorite Universal Studios Hollywood, and both passes allow you to hop on and hop off the Yellow Route of the regularly running city tour buses – perfect for soaking in the sights as you zip between attraction after unmissable attraction!
Show your smartphone pass at the entrance of each attraction you want to visit. After you use the pass for the first time, you have the chosen amount of days left!
It's best to start using your card in the morning since the pass is valid for full calendar days, not 24-hour periods.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Madame Tussaud's Hollywood
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Pacific Park
- LEGOLAND® California
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Rockin Hollywood Tours
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Hollywood Behind the Scenes Tour
- Chinese Theatre Guided Tour
- Hollywood Museum
- OUE Skyspace
- Natural History Museum
- Science Center IMAX
- Whale and Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Movie Star Homes Bike Tour
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus (Yellow Line)
- Knott's Soak City Water Park
- Queen Mary
- LA Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Sony Pictures Studio Tour
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum
- Whale Watch Harbor Cruise Long Beach
- Whale Watch Harbor Cruise San Pedro
- Grammy Museum
- Dolby Theatre Tour
- Santa Monica Aquarium
- Mountain Bike and Rollerskate Rental
- Battleship IOWA Museum
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- K1 Indoor Karting
- Huntington Library and Gardens
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour
- Universal Studios (only 3-day pass)