Tickets for Battleship Iowa Museum: General Admission
- Board the USS Iowa and enjoy a self-navigated, award-winning tour of one of the USA's last class of battleships
- Explore the ship, learn its history, and find out why it's one of the few battleships to have a bathtub on board
- Use the free tour app for access to augmented reality, videos, interesting stories and a fun scavenger hunt for kids
Did you know the Titanic was only found as a result of a top-secret US Navy search for two wrecked nuclear submarines? Pretty neat, right?
There are more nuggets of nautical wisdom where that came from. Lost at Sea: The Explorations of Dr. Robert Ballard delves deep into the shipwreck hunts of Ballard, and details some of the explorer's most significant ocean expeditions.
Ballard was instrumental in finding the Titanic's sister ship HMHS Britannic and discovered the whereabouts of PT-109, which was commanded by John F. Kennedy in 1943.
In this fascinating retrospective aboard the Battleship Iowa, learn about once lost ships within their historical context, and hear stories to ensure they're never forgotten. See surreal recovered wreckage from the deep sea like that of the USS Thresher, USS Scorpion, and USS Yorktown, as well as Germany's U-166 and KM Bismarck.
The USS Iowa has a proud and eventful history. The Big Stick, as it's been known, served on and off for 64 years.
Take a self-guided tour of the giant Battleship Iowa Museum and learn about the wars and disasters the world-famous ship faced before retiring at the Pacific Battleship Center in 2011.
Guests can use a free app, loaded with augmented reality features, fascinating factoids, and special tours. Little sailors can also follow Victory the mascot dog on a fun scavenger hunt!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Present your smartphone voucher at the ticket window.