- Board the USS Iowa and enjoy a self-navigated tour, with access to a fascinating and interactive app-based guide
- Explore the ship, learn its history, and find out why it's one of the few battleships to have a bathtub on board
- Visit the Aquarium of the Pacific with this combo ticket and see massive aquariums housing entire ecosystems
The USS Iowa has a proud and eventful history. The Big Stick, as it's been known, served on and off for 64 years.
Take a self-guided tour of the giant Battleship Iowa Museum and learn about the wars and disasters the world-famous ship faced before retiring at the Pacific Battleship Center in 2011.
Elevate your LA adventure with a visit to the Aquarium of the Pacific. See 12,000 animals and over 100 exhibits, including a Shark Lagoon & Lorikeet Forest!
- Present your smartphone ticket at the ticket window
- Last admission to the Battleship Iowa is one hour before closing time
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket