- Take a self-guided tour of the world's greatest tennis museum and browse hundreds of years of outfits and memorabilia
- Learn how The Championships has developed since 1877 and get up close to the trophies
- Play on touchscreen stations, putting exciting tennis trivia at your fingertips
It's game, set and match at the world's best tennis museum. See your face in the shiny Championships Trophies, plus clothing and memorabilia from tennis' top stars! Test your skills on the Batak wall and see the tennis fashions from the Victorian period!
This tennis-tastic tribute takes you on a journey from the humble origins of 'lawn tennis' to the high-stakes finale of the latest Grand Slam.
The museum is packed with touchscreen stations, putting a wealth of tennis trivia at your fingertips. But that's just the tip of the high-tech iceberg.
Amid the thousands of historical artifacts, take a walk through tennis history and see how The Championships has developed since 1877 with a self-guided tour of the fascinating museum.
Browse hundreds of years of outfits and memorabilia, plus donations from tennis' top stars. See what people wore to matches in the Victorian era!
- Access to the Museum
- Audiovisual guide for the Museum in one of ten languages
- Short visit to the Centre Court
- Access to the Virtual Reality Experience in the Museum (depending on availability)
- Guided tour
- Enter through Gate 4, on Church Road, where you'll have your bags searched
- Proceed to the Museum & Tour admissions counter and check in with your smartphone ticket
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Train: to Wimbledon (25 minute walk)
- Underground: to Southfields (15 minute walk)