Tickets for Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
Celebrate all things tennis in Wimbledon's immersive museum
- Delve deep into the history of tennis at the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, built into the iconic arena that's hosted some of the most dramatic matches in history
- Feel the thrill of the game in the 200° cinema, browse tennis fashions through the ages, brush up on your history at the touchscreen info stations, and take an off-limits tour with a hologram of John McEnroe (don't worry - he doesn't smash anything)
- Soak up the panoramic views of the world's most famous tennis court on the breathtaking Centre Court 360 viewing platform
Take Centre Court at the world's largest tennis museum and immerse yourself in the most English of sports. Although the artifacts on show date back to 1955, WLTM is as cutting-edge as they come, with interactive challenges, virtual-reality-enhanced experiences, and a holographic John McEnroe that's as impressive as it is terrifying – you cannot be serious!
This tennis-tastic tribute takes you on a journey from the humble origins of 'lawn tennis' to the high-stakes finale of the latest Grand Slam.
The museum is packed with touchscreen stations, putting a wealth of tennis trivia at your fingertips. But that's just the tip of the high-tech iceberg.
Amid the thousands of historical artifacts, you'll find an immersive 200° cinema that places you in the middle of the action, explaining the science behind every serve, slice and smash.
Then you can get a feel for the tools of the trade in the Get a Grip wheel of rackets, before testing your reflexes in The Reactor challenge.
Finish up with the Centre Court 360 viewing platform, where you can enjoy panoramic views of that sacred lawn where the world's greatest players have been making history for more than 100 years.
- Access to the Museum
- Audio guide in one of ten languages
- Short visit to the Centre Court
- Access to the Virtual Reality Experience in the Museum
- Guided tour
- Enter through Gate 4, on Church Road, where you'll have your bags searched
- Proceed to the Museum & Tour admissions counter and check in with your smartphone ticket
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: District Line to Southfields or Wimbledon Park
- Train: to Wimbledon
- A shuttle bus service operates from Wimbledon to the Grounds