Tickets for Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum + Guided Tour
Celebrate all things tennis with a tour of the sport's biggest museum
- Take a tour of the world's greatest tennis museum with a Blue Badge certified guide – that blue badge means they really, really, know what they're talking about
- Get a feel for the tools of the trade with Get a Grip, practice your serve and volley, learn the science of the sport in a 200-degree cinema, browse hundreds of years of outfits and memorabilia and more!
- Experience incredible panoramic views from Centre Court 360, and see the hallowed grass where Federer, Nadal, Murray, Williams, and Williams battle it out for eternal glory
It's game, set and match with this thrilling tour through the world's biggest and best tennis museum. Let your guide show you a spectacular collection of tennis trophies, racquets and outfits. Then test your reflexes in augmented reality experiences, strap into the 200° cinema, get a panoramic view of the real Centre Court, and even meet a holographic John McEnroe.
Wimbledon is the true home of tennis, having hosted some of the greatest matches in history. It's fitting, then, that you can now browse the history of the (more) beautiful game within these hallowed walls.
Tennis-heads will go wild in the permanent collection, featuring a huge collection of equipment and memorabilia dating back to almost 500 years ago. But even if you don't know your slices from your lobs, the touchscreen info stations will get you up to pro-level in no time.
Then it's time to learn the real science behind those high-speed volleys in the 200° cinema before stepping into Centre Court 360 for panoramic views of the most famous lawn in the world.
And keep an eye out for the holographic John McEnroe. Yes, we are serious.
- Tour of the grounds with a qualified Blue Badge Tour Guide
- Access to the Museum
- Audio guide in one of ten languages
- Access to the Virtual Reality Experience in the Museum
- Enter through Gate 4, on Church Road, where you will have your bags searched
- Proceed to the Museum & Tour admissions counter and check in with your smartphone ticket
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: District Line to Southfields or Wimbledon Park
- Train: to Wimbledon
- A shuttle bus service operates from Wimbledon to the Grounds