- Take a self-guided tour of the world's greatest tennis museum and browse hundreds of years of outfits and memorabilia
- Learn how The Championships has developed since 1877 and get up close to the trophies
- Join a guide for incredible access to Centre Court, where Federer, Nadal, Murray, Williams, and Williams battle it out for eternal glory
It's game, set and match at the world's best tennis museum. See your face in the shiny Championships Trophies, plus clothing and memorabilia from tennis' top stars! Test your skills on the Batak wall, see the tennis fashions from the Victorian period and even get a guided tour of the grounds!
Wimbledon is the true home of tennis, having hosted some of the greatest matches in history.
Take a walk through tennis history and see how The Championships has developed since 1877 with a self-guided tour of the fascinating museum.
Browse hundreds of years of outfits and memorabilia, plus donations from tennis' top stars. See what people wore to matches in the Victorian era, browse and more!
Then head out with a guide to the Centre Court and see the hallowed grass where Federer, Nadal, Murray, Williams, and Williams battle it out for eternal glory.
Take some photos, so your friends back home can all be jealous of this match made in heaven!
- Tour of the grounds with a qualified Blue Badge Tour Guide
- Access to the Museum
- Audiovisual guide for the Museum in one of ten languages
- Access to the Virtual Reality Experience in the Museum (depending on availability)
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Enter through Gate 4, on Church Road, where you will have your bags searched
- Proceed to the Museum & Tour admissions counter and check in with your smartphone ticket
- In the exceptional case that the tour is full, you can first do the self-guided audio tour of the museum and then join the next available guided tour
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Train: to Wimbledon (25 minute walk)
- Underground: to Southfields (15 minute walk)
Today I felt my dream came true. I really enjoyed this lovely tour.
My English is not good but the tour guide explain intersting history of Wimbledon clearly. I'm really happy I joined today.