- Enjoy a roundtrip adventure to the magical world of witchcraft and wizardry, and wander around the sets used to bring the magic of Harry Potter to life onscreen
- Stand on Platform 9¾, board the Hogwarts Express, visit the Great Hall, Diagon Alley, Snape's Dungeon, Dumbledore's Office, the Dark Forest, and more!
- Discover the incredible special effects department and see how real magic was used to create the amazing visual effects in the movies
Winter has arrived at Hogwarts and Warner Bros. Studio has decorated the Great Hall to capture the spirit of Christmas.
Trees with golden baubles and witches riding broomsticks line the hall, the tables are set as they would be for feasts in actual Hogwarts (complete with real, flaming Christmas puddings), and the stage will recreate the Goblet of Fire's iconic Yule Ball, where there's a magical orchestra waiting to play you in.
See some behind the scenes movie magic and learn how the filmmakers created different kinds of snow – from the kind that doesn't melt, to the sort that would crunch underfoot. They've even added a dusting to the Hogwarts scale model!
You'll also have the chance to step inside the Weasleys' kitchen and the Gryffindor common room where props from the movie, like Harry and Ron's annual Christmas jumpers, have been set up for you to see.
Unless you've been living in a cupboard under the stairs for the last decade, you may have heard of a certain young wizard named Harry Potter. This is your chance to explore his wizarding world! Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter takes you on an enchanting journey into the real sets, props, and costumes used to bring the magic of Harry Potter to life onscreen.
Jump into a comfy coach from central London, woosh off across the city towards Watford, and smuggle your muggle self into the enchanted realm of witchcraft and wizardry. You'll arrive at the famous Platform 9¾, but don't try and vanish through the wall, that won't end well!
Step aboard the Hogwarts Express and get a taste for the incredible attention to detail that covers every square inch of The Making of Harry Potter in the charm and character of J.K. Rowling's imagination.
Enter the spellbinding Great Hall and have a wand-er around the various houses' dining tables. See the crafty sorting hat, as well as the costumes of Snape, Hagrid, Dumbledore, and more. Why not take a stroll down the real Diagon Alley, and treat yourself with a yummy butterbeer? You might need it for the creepy Dark Forest where Aragog is lurking...
Shuffle into the dimly lit dungeon of Snape's potions class and watch the cauldrons bubbling away. Then pay a visit to the SFX department and see the real life magic behind the movies' incredible special effects. Fly a broom, stop by Dumbledore's office, see an impressively detailed 1:24 scale model of Hogwarts, and so, so much more!
If you're a Harry Potter fanatic or look back fondly on the time when the pages transported you into his magical world, don't miss this unique experience.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk of the Evan Evans office
- Make sure to be on time for your selected departure
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket