- Put on your climbing suit, special shoes and harness and step out onto the 350m walkway, 52 meters above the streets of London!
- See London icons like the Gherkin and the River Thames from the special observation platform
- Join the ranks of 300,000 other urban climbers who've made the ultimate journey and choose Original (any time of day), Sunset or Twilight
Pink Floyd's Roger Waters and David Gilmour reinvented The Wall right under where your feet will be when you experience urban mountaineering on London's O2 Arena. Climb to the viewing platform with an equally brave guide and take in those London landmarks like never before.
The O2 is London's most famous entertainment venue and offers climbers mind-blowing 360-degree panoramic views across the Big Smoke.
Gear up in your climbing suit, special shoes and harness and step out onto the 350m walkway, 52 meters above the ground. Your experienced, professional guide will lead the way and tell you all about the sights you're seeing.
Choose from three climb. Original (any time of day), Sunset or Twilight. Each one offers a different experience under a different sky! Will you see green trees, bare branches, rainbows, snow? No climber ever has the same experience!
Check out the Gherkin and the snaking River Thames as you wave at passersby - they'll look like ants, but that's OK. You'll look pretty weird to them, too. Who wants to walk on the roof of an arena?! Oh, that's right - loads of people!
- Ticket to walk to the top
- Photos taken by the professional on-site photographer
Go directly to the entrance and show your ticket on your smartphone.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Jubilee Line to North Greenwich Station
- The O2 can also be reached on the Thames Clipper
Guide, Matt, was interested and interesting.