- Put on your climbing suit, special shoes and harness and step out onto the 350-metre walkway, 52 metres above the streets of London!
- See London icons like the Gherkin and the River Thames from the special observation platform
- Join the ranks of 300,000 other urban climbers who've made the ultimate journey
Pink Floyd's Roger Waters and David Gilmour reinvented The Wall right under where your feet will be, when you experience urban mountaineering at London's O2 Arena. Climb to the viewing platform with an equally brave guide and take in those London landmarks like never before.
The O2 is London's most famous entertainment venue and offers climbers mind-blowing 360-degree panoramic views across the Big Smoke.
Gear up in your climbing suit, special shoes and harness and step out onto the 350-metre walkway, 52 metres above the ground. Your experienced, professional guide will lead the way and tell you all about the sights you're seeing.
Choose from three climbs: Original (any time of day), Sunset or Twilight. Each one offers a different experience under a different sky! Will you see green trees, bare branches, rainbows, snow? No climber ever has the same experience!
- Ticket to walk to the top
- Photos taken by the professional onsite photographer
- Go directly to the entrance and show your smartphone ticket
- Please check in at least 15 minutes before so the climb can start on time. Latecomers will not be admitted or refunded
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Guide, Matt, was interested and interesting.