- See the English capital's most famous sights from the river with a thrilling 50-minute speedboat ride on the Thames
- Zoom past London Bridge, Tate Modern, and the Houses of Parliament, The Shard, Canary Wharf, and more landmarks with 880-brake-horsepower engines whirring at your back
- Enjoy the company of a knowledgeable skipper and an expert guide as you learn about London's historic waterway
Why gently drift along the Thames when you can sightsee at rocket speed? With the Ultimate London Adventure, see landmarks and get your adrenaline fix at the same time.
Set off from London Eye Pier and whoosh past Big Ben, Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and more, reaching speeds of 35 mph. Experienced skippers and award-winning guides make this one of the most interesting and exhilarating ways to cruise the Thames. Hold on to your hats – or just leave them at home!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the Boarding Gate One of The London Eye Millennium Pier
- Please make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes before your selected timeslot for check-in, kitting up, and the safety briefing. Latecomers will forfeit their seats on the boat
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket