- Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide at the meeting point
- The group leaves at 09:45. Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before! No refunds can be granted for late arrivals
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Watch the Changing of the Guard from special viewing points around Buckingham Palace
- Learn the ins and outs of royal British history from an expert local tour guide
- Climb the dome in Westminster for exclusive, spell-binding 360° views across London
See the band warming up, the dramatic march to the gates of Buckingham Palace, and a close-up of the action away from the crowds. Watch the Changing of the Guard and the Changing of the Queen's Life Guard at the Horse Guards Parade with a small group.
This comprehensive tour starts in front of Buckingham Palace. Your guide is an expert on all things royal, and will take you and your small group to a place with optimal views.
Learn about ancient symbolism and British military traditions, and find out how these time-honoured customs form the fabric of British culture. Snap some shots of the soldiers in their bright red tunics, and find out how and why five infantry and two cavalry regiments have been guarding the monarchy since 1660!
After the ceremony, walk across St. James's Park in time for another special event – the Changing of the Queen's Life Guard at the Horse Guards Parade. Here you can stand right beside the Horse Guards and take photos. They might not smile, but it's always worth asking.
Finish up with an exclusive dome climb in nearby Westminster. This place will guarantee great views (and photos) of Westminster Abbey, plus jaw-dropping 360° panoramas of central London.
This is a London city tour for anyone interested in royal history and a bit of pomp and circumstance.
Access may be limited due to local events.