- Take a guided tour of Twickenham that includes the royal box, players' tunnel, pitch views from the highest level, and the chance to take a pitchside walk
- For rugby devotees, the chance to get inside Twickenham Stadium - and even visit the England Dressing Room - is all the encouragement required
- Your guide can tailor your visit to your interests, so just let them know what aspect fascinates you and sit back and enjoy!
The 82,000-seat Twickenham Stadium is the home of England Rugby. And this experience takes you behind-the-scenes to explore its inner workings. The guided tour includes the royal box, players’ tunnel and dressing room, stunning arena views from the top of the stand, and the chance to put yourself in the boots of your favorite players by taking a pitchside walk.
Once a 4-hectare market garden, Twickenham, nicknamed the Cabbage Patch, was developed and redeveloped until becoming the 82,000-seat behemoth it is now. And for rugby aficionados, this temple is a must-see.
Take a guided tour with a highly knowledgeable guide and see and hear all about the history and passion involved. Arguably the highlight of the visit is a visit to the England dressing room. Here you'll be able to learn all about match-day preparations and the routines of international players.
Visit the new cutting edge World Rugby Museum (from February 2018). The collection includes the RFU and Harry Langton rugby collections, covering iconic teams, such as the 1924 New Zealand side, the 1900s Wales teams, the 1971 and 1974 British & Irish Lions sides, as well as the 2003 England team, the new museum displays memorabilia from around the world and from all eras, making it a must visit for all rugby fans. Its interactive galleries will encourage participation fat all levels of the game and give visitors the opportunity to find out ‘What Kind of Rugby Player’ they are by testing out their skills.
Whether you're a fly-half, hooker or just a devotee of the game, a trip to Twickenham will bring you into the heart of the rugby experience, a sport that inspires fervent devotion in its fans.
- Guided tour of Twickenham Stadium and World Rugby Museum in English
- Access to the royal box, the players' tunnel, the top of the stand, the pitchside, and the dressing room
- 10% off purchases at the England Rugby Store on the day of your visit
- 20% off food and drink at the Side-Step Bar, Marriott Hotel Twickenham, on the day of your visit
Show your smartphone ticket at the admission desk at the England Rugby Store in the south stand. For reduced or free tickets, don't forget to bring a valid ID!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Train from London Waterloo, Clapham Junction, Reading, Ascot, Windsor, and Eton Riverside to Twickenham Station + a short walk down Whitton Road. Tours start at the England Rugby Store in the south stand.