- Elevate your perspective of the UK capital with a visit to two of the city's best sightseeing lookout spots
- Climb to the top of the historic Tower Bridge for some truly breathtaking views across the River Thames
- Enjoy the cityscape from atop the Monument of the Great Fire of London and get some instant 'well-traveled' selfies!
Take your stay in London to dizzying new heights and tower above the hustle-bustle, with a double dose of sightseeing at two of the city's iconic lookout points. First, afford yourself a bird's-eye view of the Thames from the vertigo-inducing glass floor of Tower Bridge.
Then, take in a 360° panorama of the London skyline from 160 feet up, on the refurbished Monument of the Great Fire of London – the perfect place to snap some unforgettable photos of the city and its surroundings.
- Please show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of both venues
- It's recommended to allow extra time for validating your online booking, security checks, and waiting for lift access up to the walkway
- The refurbishment works to replace the floor of the ticketing office at the Tower Bridge will start on 6 January 2020 and will last 5 weeks. Please plan more time at the beginning of your visit
- You have to visit both venues on the same day
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket