- Get a bird's-eye view of London life from 42 metres above the River Thames on the Tower Bridge Glass Walkway!
- Look down to spy on pedestrians from a feat of engineering that can hold the weight of an elephant and two taxis
- Unearth the history of Tower Bridge via videos and displays in the Towers, and explore the Victorian Engine Rooms
Want to look down upon policemen and their horses, and thousands of bustling tourists?
A spectacular glass floor is the most significant addition to the Tower Bridge exhibition since it first opened in 1982. Join the throngs of people snapping the best views of London from over 40 meters above the River Thames.
This jaw-dropping feature might freak a few people out, but there's ordinary floor on either side of the glass if you get too scared to look down!
- Please show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- It is recommended to allow extra time for validating your online booking, security checks, and waiting for lift access up to the walkway
- The refurbishment works to replace the floor of the ticketing office will start on 6 January 2020 and will last 5 weeks. Please plan more time at the beginning of your visit
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket