- Enter the domain of British royalty with a tour of Buckingham Palace's 19 magnificent State Rooms
- Explore The White Drawing Room, Throne Room, Ballroom, Picture Gallery, and more
- Enjoy a spot of tea in the Garden Cafe and admire the royal landscaping across the lawns and flowerbeds
Celebrating the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria's birth, a special exhibition entitled Queen Victoria's Palace will take place in the magnificent State Rooms of Buckingham Palace. It tells the story of how the young queen transformed Buckingham Palace from an admittedly opulent private house into the working royal residence and iconic symbol of the British monarchy we know it as today. Don't miss this unique chance to enjoy a slice of royal history in the most lavish home in modern Britain!
While you're waiting for your official state visit invitation from Her Majesty The Queen, sneak a peek at her snazzy abode with a tour of The State Rooms at Buckingham Palace. Feel like a freelance dignitary as you wander the royal halls and explore 19 magnificent palace rooms, before enjoying a spot of tea overlooking the lavish gardens. Spiffing!
Follow the elegant bronze balustrade up the Grand Staircase and enter the supremely elegant White Drawing Room for a taste of palatial Feng Shui.
The White Drawing Room is perhaps the most stately of all The State Rooms, and serves as a royal reception room for The Queen and members of the Royal Family to gather before official occasions.
Stride regally around the dramatic Throne Room, and take some time to enjoy the masterpieces by Rembrandt, Titian and Rubens in the Picture Gallery. The beautiful decor and sheer grandeur of The Ballroom may even conjure images of singing dancing crockery!
Crown off the tour in the most classically British manner: with some hot tea and light refreshments in the Garden Café overlooking the serene lawns and flower gardens.
- Please note that your smartphone voucher must be exchanged for paper tickets upon arrival
- Entry is timed for 15:45, please arrive on time
- You'll be required to go through an airport-style security check
- In order to speed this process up and reduce queuing times, please carry as few bags and items with you as possible
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
To supercharge your trip with even more quintessentially British tradition, time your visit with the iconic changing of the Royal Guard.
The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace
Come see the much anticipated Da Vinci exhibition, on until 13 October
Changing of the Guard: Guided Tour
Watch the famous Changing of the Guard on a journey through British tradition
Buckingham Palace State Rooms Tour, Changing of the Guard & Afternoon Tea
An afternoon of classic British indulgence and royal tradition