Tickets for The State Rooms, Buckingham Palace
Take an outing fit for a queen
- Enter the domain of British royalty with a tour of Buckingham Palace's 19 magnificent State Rooms
- Explore The White Drawing Room, Throne Room, Ballroom, Picture Gallery, and more
- Enjoy a spot of tea in the Garden Cafe and admire the royal landscaping across the lawns and flowerbeds
While you're waiting for your official state visit invitation from Her Majesty The Queen, sneak a peek at her snazzy abode with a tour of The State Rooms at Buckingham Palace. Feel like a freelance dignitary as you wander the royal halls and explore 19 magnificent palace rooms, before enjoying a spot of tea overlooking the lavish gardens. Spiffing!
Follow the elegant bronze balustrade up the Grand Staircase and enter the supremely elegant White Drawing Room for a taste of palatial Feng Shui.
The White Drawing Room is perhaps the most stately of all The State Rooms, and serves as a royal reception room for The Queen and members of the Royal Family to gather before official occasions.
Stride regally around the dramatic Throne Room, and take some time to enjoy the masterpieces by Rembrandt, Titian and Rubens in the Picture Gallery. The beautiful decor and sheer grandeur of The Ballroom may even conjure images of singing dancing crockery!
Crown off the tour in the most classically British manner: with some hot tea and light refreshments in the Garden Café overlooking the serene lawns and flower gardens.
- Entrance to the State Rooms of Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide in 9 languages, a guide for families, an audio-descriptive tour for blind or partially-sighted visitors, or a video tour for deaf and hard-of-hearing visitors
- Access to other parts of Buckingham Palace
- Guided tour
- Please note that your smartphone voucher must be exchanged for paper tickets upon arrival
- You'll be required to go through an airport-style security check
- In order to speed this process up and reduce queuing times, please carry as few bags and items with you as possible
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
To supercharge your trip with even more quintessentially British tradition, time your visit with the iconic changing of the Royal Guard.